Santa Teresa is an example of a genuine Carioca neighborhood with the charm of its 19th-Century colonial architecture. Visit the famous Carmelite Convent, taste the divine Amazonian food at the restaurant Aprazivel, dance all night at the Bar do Mineiro. Experience it all, only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
Santa Teresa s neighborhood is one of the most charming of Rio, peaceful yet very arty it offers our guest the most beautiful view over the bay. You can stroll around to discover the magic of it; you will see colonial houses and extravagant nature inside Rio. Walking in Santa Teresa is almost like doing a time travel, it seems the time has stop here, perfect for relaxing holidays.
- Parque das Ruínas;
- Museu Chácara do Céu;
- Convento de Santa Teresa;
- Museu Benjamin Constant.
- Espírito Santa (Walking distance);
- Sobrenatural (Walking distance);
- Rústico (Walking distance);
- Bar do Alto (Walikng distance);
- Bar do Mineiro (Walking distance);
- Bar do Gomes;
- Largo das neves;
- Bar dos descasados (Walking distance).